1. Cut a piece of Real Red cardstock 8-1/2" X 5-1/2" and score at 4-1/4".
2. Run the face of the card base through the Big Shot using the Brick Wall embossing folder.
3. Cut Garden green piece 2" X 5".
4. Cut Designer paper 1-3/4" X 4-3/4". Attach the two pieces together with snail.
5. Attach the Garden green piece to the left side of the card with snail.
6. Stamp the lantern on a piece of Whisper White with Black Archival ink that has been cut with the Oval Stitched Framelits. Color lantern with the Blends markers.
7. Stamp the bow with black ink on a piece of Real Red cardstock and cut out the bow.
8. Attach bow to the lantern with a dimensional.
9. Attach the lantern piece to a piece of Garden Green that has been cut with a larger scalloped oval framelit.
10. Attach the lantern piece to the card with dimensionals.
11. Stamp the saying with Real Red ink on a piece of Whisper White paper and cut with the smaller oval framelit.
12. Cut a piece of Garden Green with the oval framelits and connect the saying with snail.
13. Attach the saying to the card with a dimensional.