tamp Set: Seaside Bay
Cardstock: Night of Navy, Crumb Cake, Garden Green, Calypso Coral, Basic White, 6” x 6” By the Bay DSP
Ink: Night of Navy, Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, Garden Green, Calypso Coral
Other: Stampin’ Cut and Emboss Machine, Seaside Bay Dies, Daubers, Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Dimensionals, Flat Adhesive Backed Pearls
1. The base of the card is Night of Navy cardstock cut at 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” and scored at 4-1/4” and 2-1/8.
2. Cut a 4-1/4” x 5-1/2” Night of Navy Cardstock. Adhere to the 2-1/8” front of the card only.
3. Cut the DSP at 3-3/4” x 5” and adhere to the front of the 4-1/4” x 5-1/2” Night of Navy with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Ink up the sentiment “Thank You for Everything” and stamp at the top right of the DSP.
4. Cut strips of Crumb Cake cardstock cut at 1-3/4” x 5” for one and 1” x 5” for the other one. With the Seaside Bay Dies, die-cut the sand tops with the long die. Ink up the edges with a Dauber and Soft Suede ink. Ink up the shells/sand stamp with Crumb Cake and randomly stamp all over the Crumb Cake strips. Attach with Multipurpose Glue at the bottom of the DSP.
5. Die-cut Garden Green Grass using both dies. Ink up the Garden Green sand only stamp to give the grass texture. Insert the two grass die-cuts between the sand layers on the right.
6. Ink up the birds stamp with Soft Suede ink on Crumb Cake cardstock and die-cut them out. Attach two near the water. On the inside, attach the 3-3/4” x 5” DSP to the bottom. Attach the third bird in the lower middle with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
7. Die-cut a Calypso Coral shell with the dies. Use a Dauber to go around the edges with the ink. Fold and add Dimensionals. Insert a Flat Adhesive Backed Pearl.