1. Cut two pieces from the Curvy thinlits using Very Vanilla cardstock.
2. Punch 2 1/2" pieces from Pumpkin Pie for cheeks and I wing from the Bird Builder punch for the nose.
3.Punch two larger eyes using the Owl Builder punch and Basic Black CS.
4. Draw stitched lines around the face on the curvy box and the cheeks and nose using the Project life black pen.
5. Glue eyes on face and pop up nose with dimensionals. Draw a smile with Stampin' Write Black marker. Then attach the two cheeks with dimensionals.
6. Mark center of eyes using the white gel pen.
7. Sponge around the outside of the face with Crumb Cake and then Delightful Dijon ink.
8. Assemble the box together using Fast Fuse.
9. Hat- Use Word Window punch using the Corrugated cardstock.
10. Use 2-1/2" Circle Punch to center around the WW punched area.
11. Use Note tag punch and punch out 2 pieces for the hat. Sponge all pieces with Tip Top Taupe ink
12. Score the flat part of the hat at 1-1/4". Crinkle the brim.
13. Use glue dots to put back of hat together(flat top of hat)
14. Put glue dots on the top of the scored pieces. Front and back.
15. Cut a piece of ribbon and cut off the edge of the burlap. Strip pieces off and cut and attach to the front brim with fast fuse. Cut hair.
16. Make bow with punch using the Tip Top Taupe DSP. Attach to hat with glue dots. Add a rhinestone.
17. Attach hat to box.