Candice N Fields
Sneak Peek 1: Meant To Be Bundle
his has to be one of the best catalogs I that has been released. I loved almost everything.
I decided to case one of the cards in the catalog. It's not exact since I changed up some of the measurements and embellishments.
1. Cut Soft Sea Form card stock at 4 1/4" x 8 1/2" and score at 4 1/4".
2. Cut a piece of Whisper White card stock at 4 1/4" x 2 1/2".
3. Cut scrap pieces of Whisper White and Balmy Blue for die-cutting and stamping.
1. Using the Be Mine Stitched Framelits, die-cut border on Soft Sea Form card stock.
2. Stamp heart with flowers with Versamark ink and emboss with gold embossing power.
3. Die-cut using scalloped heart. Also, using Balmy Blue card stock, die-cut another scalloped heart to create outline layer.
4) Adhere Whisper White card stock to card base. Adhere the gold embossed heart to card and add Balmy Blue scalloped outline.
5) Stamp sentiment in Balmy Blue ink and adhere using dimensionals.
6) Using the Dark Balmy Blue Stampin' Blends, color 3 epoxy hearts and adhere to card base.