Ornate Garden - Thanks You Made My Day
1. Cut 1 piece of Early Expresso 4-1/4 x 11" and score at 2-3/4" and 5-1/2".
2. Fold card in half and fold back the front. Using bone folder, burnish the folds.
3. Cut 1 piece of DSP 2-1/2 x 4. Glue to front.
4. Cut a piece of Gold Foil paper 2-3/4 x 4". Glue on left half of piece to front.
5. Cut Old Olive and Whisper White pieces from dies. Stamp whisper white with sentiment. Glue to gold piece.
6. Stamp and punch 2 daisies. Color with blends. Using picking tool with large ball end, shape flowers. Glue 2 daisies together and add a gold gilded gem to the center.
7. Attach to card with a dimensional in the center.
8. Cut a piece of DSP 4x 5-1/4" and glue to inside.
9. Cut whisper white 2-1/2x4". Stamp with daisy and sentiment. Color daisy with blends.
10. Glue to inside making sure it matches spacing to same size piece on front of card. They should line up.
11. Stamp daisy on front of envelope and color with blends.