Candice N Fields
Lilypad Lake Card
T oday's card features the Lilypad Lake Bundle. Visit my blog to see the video tutorial.
Basic Black Card Stock - 4-1/4" x 11"; 2-1/2" x 3-1/2"
Whisper White - 2 pieces 3-3/4" x 5"
Glossy White Card Stock - 3-1/2" x 3-1/2"
Bermuda Bay Card Stock - 2 pieces 4" x 5-1/4"
Putting the Card Together:
1) Score card base at 5-1/2" and fold.
2) Using the Glossy card stock, create sunset using Mango Melody and Flirty Flamingo ink. Tip: Start outward going in so that the middle of the sun is the lightest. Add the Flirty Flamingo ink only to outer edge.
3) Diecut sunset using the largest 3" circle die.
4) Using the Lakeside Framelits, diecut the water using 1 piece of Whisper White cardstock. Sponge Soft Seaform ink to the water waves. Adhere layer to 1 piece of Bermuda Bay. Do not add adhesive to the top half of the diecut waves.
5) Take diecut sun and adhere partially in the water waves.
6) Diecut bird and leaves using Basic Black Card Stock. Adhere to scenery layer.
7) Adhere scenery layer to the Basic Black Card Base.
8) Adhere remaining Bermuda Bay and Whisper White layers to the inside to complete the card.