Further to my Valentine challenge
decided to take my valentine card a little further and make it more generic. I added a couple of critters and voila.
- Card Base - Real red 4 1/4 x 11, scored at 5 1/2
-Black matte 5 1/4 x 4
- Front - Smokey Slate 5 x 3 3/4 (stamp sentiment before embossing )
- I put smokey Slate ink on the Pinewood Planks Embossing Folder before embossing the card stock.
- Inside - Whisper white for the sentiment 5 1/4 x 4
- The "ribbon" was made with the Buffalo Plaid background stamp - Memento Ink on Real Red cardstock.
- The hearts are part of the Dog Builder punch.