Easy Layout for Any Occasion
U se this card layout and your pretty patterned papers to create cards for any occasion.
Pacific Point: 6-1/2" x 5-1/2" scored at 4-1/4"
Balmy Blue: 3-1/4" x 4-1/4"
Berry Blessings Paper: 3" x 4"
Basic White: 4" x 5-1/4" and scrap for greeting
1. Fold the 6-1/2” x 5-1/2” piece on the score line to create the card base.
2. Adhere the 3” x 4” piece of Berry Blessings Paper to the Balmy Blue piece.
3. Apply adhesive to the left side of the patterned paper layer and adhere to the card front as shown.
Note: Be sure NOT to apply adhesive to entire backside or it will stick to the inside of the card.
4. Ink up your greeting and stamp on the Basic White scrap piece. Cut the greeting out using the Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine (or other die cutting machine) and the appropriate die from the Tasteful Labels Dies.
5. Adhere the greeting tag to the card front as shown using Stampin' Dimensionals.
6. Stamp a greeting on the Basic White piece before adhering to the inside of the card.
Like this idea? Add your name to my email list at https://bit.ly/card-ideas-now for more fun ideas!