tamp Set: Driving By (SAB) and Awesome Otters (birthday sentiment)
Cardstock: Thick Basic White, 2021-2023 In-Color 6” x 6” DSP (Magenta Madness), Pool Party, Basic White, Pumpkin Pie
Ink: Tuxedo Black Memento
Stampin’ Blends: Magenta Madness, Pumpkin Pie, Smoky Slate
Other: Stampin’ Cut and Emboss Machine, Hippo and Friends Dies, Stitched Rectangle Dies, Tasteful Labels Dies, Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Dimensionals
1. The base of the card is Thick Basic White cardstock cut at 4-1/4” x 11” and scored at 5-1/2” in the middle. It will be a horizontal card.
2. The second layer is Magenta Madness from the 2021-2023 In-Color DSP cut at 4” x 5-1/4”.
3. Die cut Pool Party cardstock using the Hippo and Friends Dies. Cut in half.
4. Die-Cut the Basic White rectangle from the Stitched Rectangle Dies. Ink up the card stamp with the balloons in Tuxedo Black Memento ink. Color in with the Stampin’ Blends. Layer the Pool Party sections above and below the Basic White section. Add Dimensionals to the back and attach to the front of the card
5. Ink up the birthday sentiment with Tuxedo Black Memento ink on Pool Party cardstock and die-cut with the Tasteful Labels Dies. Cut a strip of Pumpkin Pie cardstock about ¼” x 3” long to glue under the Pool Party label. Attach to the right side with Multipurpose Liquid Glue and a Dimensional.