Boho Indigo Card
Very Vanilla - 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", scored at 4
- 3 5/8" x 4 7/8" - Panel
- scrap 1 1/2" x 3" for sentiment
Misty Moonlight - 3 3/4" x 5"
Bumble Bee 6x6 DSP - 1 1/2" x 6"
Boho Indigo DSP - 1 1/2" x 6" - choose at least 4 different patterns.
1. Take the DSP strips and using the Tailored Tag punch, cut 7 "tags" of different patterns cardstock. TIP: You can make a small pencil mark at 3/4" on the strip to help you make sure the cardstock is even.
2. Punch one Very Vanilla punch to use for your sentiment.
3. Stamp the Thank You sentiment in the center of the VV tag. Add 2 flowers using Night of Navy Ink, stamped off once for a lighter image. Place Bumble Bee Enamel Dots in the flower centers.
4. Take the 5" piece of Bumble Bee ribbon, come down about 1 3/4" from the top of the 3 5/8" x 4 7/8" piece of VV cardstock and wrap the ends around the panel and secure with adhesive.
5. Now you'll want to place your various tags on the VV panel, laying them out first to get the pattern you want. I found it easier to start with my sentiment tag at the bottom of the panel, then build up from there.
6. Once you are happy with the design, apply dimensionals to the back of the tags and begin adhering them to the VV panel. You will have some tags that hang over the edges of the panel, this is ok.
7. Once you finish placing all the tags, turn the panel over and trim off any overhang showing.
8. Take the 3 1/2" piece of Bumble Ribbon, slip it under the 1st piece you placed on the panel, tie a knot and trim the ends
9. Attach the VV panel to the Misty Moonlight panel. Then adhere that to the VV card base using dimensionals.
10. On the inside of the card, stamp the vase using Misty Moonlight ink. Stamp the flowers using Bumble Bee Ink.
Your card is finished!