Berry Lovely Wishes
I f you are new to Two Step stamping and want to start out slow, this is a great stamp set to start with. you can use this set both for coloring and two step stamping. I have card that combines 2-step stamping and background stamping. This card is full of technique and beauty!
1. Start with black card base of 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded to 4 1/4. Line inside of card with white 4 x 5 1/4.
2. On white piece 4 x 5 1/4 take outline leaf image and stamp mostly top and bottom in Pear Pizzazz, secure to card front.
3. Attach1 1/2 x 5 1/4 strip of petal passion dsp to left edge of background paper on card front.
4. On 4 x 4 whisper white stamp using dual flower image stamp twice in a circle shape, leaving a nice open space in middle, in archival black. Then using pear pizzazz stamp leaf, and berry burst for the flower.
5. Place white stamped piece on 4 1/4 x 4 1/4.
6. Wrap metallic edge ribbon around bottom of stamped image and tie bow in front. Secure with dimentionals to front of card.