2018 Rainbow Balloon Birthday
W atercolored birthday card using new 2018 In Colors, Hand Delivered and LilyPad Lake stamp sets.
• Basic Black 4 ¼” x 11” score at 5 ½’, 3 1/8” x 4 ¾”
• Watercolor Paper 4” x 5 ¼”, 3” x 4 5/8”
•Using Stamparatus, Hand Delivered stamp set and Basic Black Archival Ink:
- At top of 3’ x 4 5/8”, stamp Balloons with strings hanging straight down
- Align Skirt and Legs stamp with waist of Balloon stamp, will be slightly angled
- Align Skirt Details stamp with skirt outline
- Align Happy Birthday below balloon strings, angle so that it is parallel with skirt (see photo)
•Using Stamparatus and LilyPad Lake stamp set:
- place 4” x 5 1/8” in center top of Stamparatus
- place the Water Lines stamp on the left panel at the top center of the paper.
- stamp lines with Lovely Lipstick, move panel down one notch
- stamp lines with Grapefruit Grove, move panel down one notch
- stamp lines with Pineapple Punch, move panel down one notch
- stamp lines with Call Me Clover, move panel down one notch
- stamp lines with Blueberry Bushel, move panel down one notch
• Using the Aqua Painter or Watercolor brush with water, and 2018 In Colors, color in the Balloon Image.
• Technique: Using palm of hand, press down on top of stamp pad, to create a small pool of ink to use for water coloring. (Tip: for darker, brighter color use small amount of water)
• Attach Balloon image to smaller black layer.
• Using dimensionals, attach layered Balloon image to Waterlines image; at a slight angle, so that the sentiment appears straight (see photo).
• Attach combined layers to black card base.
• Don't forget to add your personal touch to the back of the card.