1. Cut CS to 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" and 8" x 5".
Cut DSP to 3 3/4" x 5" and 1 3/4" x 4 3/4".
Cut 2 pieces of Whisper White CS 1 3/4" x 4 3/4".
2. Score card base at 4 1/4".
Score inside CS at 2", 4", and 6".
3. Adhere larger DSP centered on front of card base.
Adhere smaller DSP centered on second panel on other CS.
Adhere Whisper White CS to last 2 panels of inside piece.
4. Cut 1/2" from top of inside piece on 1st panel to first score line.
Cut 1/2" up from bottom of inside piece on 1st panel to first score line.
Cut on this score line between cuts and remove this part.
5. Place Tear n Tape on top of remaining top and bottom strips.
Place Tear n Tape on back of last panel of inside piece.
6. Using label die placed near top of front of card base and centered, cut out label thru both DSP and CS.
7. Remove backing from Tear n Tape on last panel back.
Adhere on inside back of card base with equal margins showing on card base.
8. Fold 3rd panel on to last panel at score so that second panel shows DSP on top and 2 tabs with Tear n Tape.
9. Remove tape backing from those tabs and close front of card to adhere these to inside card base front.
10. Using Versamark and copper embossing powder and heat tool, emboss message on label that was cut out on CS side.
11. Use Snail or Tear n Tape, on right back half of stamped label.
With card closed, place label in hole it was in and adhere to inside DSP panel.