tamp Set: Peaceful Moments or Special Moments
Cardstock: Basic Black, Rich Razzleberry, Very Vanilla
Ink: Rich Razzleberry
Other: Butterflies & Flowers Layering Decorative Masks, Masking Tape or Packaging Tape, Blending Brush, Multipurpose Liquid Glue
1. The base of the card is Basic Black cardstock cut at 4-1/4” x 11” and scored at 5-1/2” in the middle.
2. The second layer is Rich Razzleberry cardstock cut at 4” x 5-1/4”.
3. The third layer is Very Vanilla cardstock cut at 3-3/4” x 5”.
4. Cover the butterfly mask with package tape exposing only the butterfly. Layer one of the other masks over the butterfly and tape it down so it doesn’t move.
5. Begin inking up the Blending Brush with Rich Razzleberry ink and blend design into the butterfly.
6. Add the sentiment of choice from the Peaceful Moments or Special Moments stamp set with Rich Razzleberry ink.
7. Adhere with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
8. Inside: Do one butterfly and add a sentiment of choice with Rich Razzleberry ink.