tamp Set: Paradise Palms
Cardstock: Granny Apple Green, Shaded Spruce, Basic White
Ink: Granny Apple Green, Mint Macaron, Garden Green, Shaded Spruce, Night of Navy, Tuxedo Black Memento
Other: Stampin’ Cut and Emboss Machine, Paper Trimmer, 3D Fern Embossing Folder, Fabulous Frames Dies, Stylish Shapes Dies, Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Dimensionals
1. The base of the card is Granny Apple Green cardstock cut at 4-1/4” x 11” and scored at 5-1/2” in the middle.
2. The second layer is a frame using Shaded Spruce cardstock in the Fabulous Frames Die.
3. Cut the Basic White cardstock at 3-1/2” x 4-3/4”. Use the direct-to-paper method by opening the ink pad and locking it so that you are using just the end of the pad that has the name. Now apply the first ink directly to the paper by swiping the ink pad straight up on the Basic White cardstock so that it is in portrait. The first ink is Granny Apple Green. Then use Mint Macaron, then Garden Green, then Shaded Spruce, and then use Night of Navy.
4. Now take the palm tree stamps from Paradise Palms and ink up the stamp the leaves called “fronds” with Tuxedo Black Memento towards the top of your card. Note: I went a little too high with my fronds and had to add the ground covering too. My one tree was just hanging in mid-air so the banner covered it.
5. Next take the trunk or “elongated stem” as it is called and stamp them with the Tuxedo Black Memento ink too.
6. Insert the stamped Basic White cardstock into the 3D Fern Embossing Folder and run it through the Stampin’ Cut and Emboss Machine.
7. Use Multipurpose Liquid Glue to attach to the back of the Shaded Spruce frame that is made with the Fabulous Frames.
8. Die-cut a Granny Apple Green banner using the Stylish Shapes Dies. Cut a Basic White cardstock at ¾” x 1-1/2” and adhere to the banner with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Put Stampin’ Dimensionals on the back and adhere to the front of the card.