Z -Fold cards are so easy to make and are a fun surprise for the recipient of your card. Using pretty paper like the Ornate Garden Designer Series Paper makes creating this card super easy! Click below for instructions!
1. Fold the Old Olive piece on the score lines to make a z-fold (accordian style). Card will look like the picture above when folded.
2. Adhere the 2 x 5-3/8 piece of Ornate Garden paper to the front panel of the card base
3. If desired, stamp a greeting on the Basic White layer and adhere to the inside of the card.
4. Adhere the 3 x 4 piece of Ornate Garden paper to the Bumblebee layer.
5. Wrap the Bumblebee Gingham ribbon around the Bumblebee patterned layer and tie a knot.
6. Apply adhesive to the LEFT side only of the Bumblebee layer and adhere to the card base, as
7. Stamp your greeting in Old Olive ink on a scrap of Basic White cardstock, then cut out using the appropriate size die from the Tasteful Labels Dies and the Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine (or other die cutting machine). Adhere the tag to the card front as show using Stampin’
Cardstock measurements (in inches):
• Old Olive: 5-1/2 x 8-1/2, scored at 2-1/8 and 4-1/4
• Bumblebee: 3-1/8 x 4-1/8
• Ornate Garden Paper: 3 x 4 and 2 x 5-3/8
• Basic White: 4 x 5-1/4 and scrap for tag
For more fun card ideas, add your name to my email list at https://mailchi.mp/27fe12fd7d81/get-card-ideas-now