Real Red Cardstock: 7" X 7"
DSP: 2" X 5 1/2"
Scrap pieces of Whisper White Cardstock and Real Red Cardstock.
1. Align your cardstock at 2 “, punch and score with the score tool and slide your paper to the 2 ½” mark and punch and score. You will only need to measure this first time, all other punch & scoring is based on the score lines you’ve completed.
2. Rotate your paper 90° and align your paper scored line and punch and score.
3. Repeat step 2 on the remaining 2 sides.
4. Your cardstock should look like this:
5. Trim off 1 ½ “ on each of the widest sides.
6. Use a bone folder to ensure you have crisp/sharp folds.
7. Add the DSP to the front of your box using the liquid glue.
8. Stamp your sentiment on the scrap piece of Whisper White cardstock with Memento Tuxedo Black ink.
9. Use the Everyday Label punch to punch out your sentiment.
10. Use the Everyday Label punch to punch a scrap piece of Real Red cardstock and cut this in half.
11. Position the half pieces to create a small border around the sentiment label.
12. Add glue to assemble your box.
13. Use 2 dimensionals to your sentiment label.
14. Use a glue dot or liquid glue to attach the red ribbon bow.