I ts not Christmas without Ornaments. This bundle is awesome because you get 2 punches with it. I have made some great 3d ornaments in other videos, you should check out. These simple cards are quick and easy but great cards for the holidays.
1. Mossy Meadow 8 1/2 in x 5 1/2 in folded in half 4 1/4 in.
2. Layer 4 in x 5 1/4 in Very Vanilla inside card.
3. On card front layer DSP 4 in x 5 1/4 in.
4. Taking a piece of gold foil 2 in x 4 in ran one end of delightful tag topper. Take Very Vanilla 1 6/8 x 3 6/8 also thru delightful tag topper. Stamp Sentiments in in Pretty Peacock and Metallic Gold. Layer Very Vanilla tag on Gold tag. Tie gold ribbon to top of tag. Secure tag to top front of card.
5. Place gold ribbon to top edge of 2 in x 4 in of green DSP, then secure to bottom portion of card front.
6. Add red jewels to Berries on DSP.
7. Stamp out holly image and color and apply to tag front with dimensional.
1. Very Vanilla 8 1/2 in x 5 1/2 in folded half 4 1/4.
2. Apply Copper foil 4 in x 5 1/4 in to front of card.
3. Pretty Peacock 3 3/4 in x 5 in to copper foil.
4. Ornament DSP 1 1/2 in x 3 3/4 in to lower edge of Pretty Peacock.
5 Stamp 2 large ornaments on Very Vanilla in each stamp with Pretty Peacock and Mossy Meadow. Stamp small ornament in Gold (copper, if you have it). Then color tops of ornaments with Gold or Copper with Qtip.
6. Stamp out Merry Christmas with Mossy Meadow, and cut it out and attach over DSP with dimentionals.