A variation of the Easel Card. This was inspired by a card from Lou Kitzelman.
Merry Merlot Card:
14.9 x 2.5 cm
Very Vanilla - Thick:
14.4 x 2 cm
Piece large enough to stamp teapot & cup
Pressed Petals DSP:
1 - 14.4 x 7 cm
1 - 14.4 x 2.5 cm
1 - 16.5 x 6.5 cm (for envelope)
1) Fold Merry Merlot A5 in half as for regular card.
Score 3 cm from one end and lightly fold.
2) Prepare teacup and teapot by stamping in Versamark and heat embossing with Gold Embossing Powder. Heat emboss small flower on left side of Very Vanilla strip. Colour as desired.
3) Cut using the Tea Time Dies.
4) Adhere Pressed Petals DSP pieces to folded strip and 'top' of card.
5) Stamp greeting of choice on right side of Very Vanilla strip using Merry Merlot Ink and attach to Merry Merlot strip.
6) Using foam strips provided, attach Merry Merlot strip to front of 'inside' of card.
7) Using Multipurpose glue - ON NARROW STRIP AT BOTTOM ONLY - of the Teapot and Teacup and attach as desired to front strip.
You will now be able to make the Teapot and Teacup stand.
Very Vanilla C6 Envelope
Pressed Petals DSP - 16.5 x 6.5
Place a large piece of scrap paper under flap of envelope and fold flap down.
Place adhesive of choice on outside of envelope flap being sure to take it to the very edge of the flap - especially important if envelope to go through the post.
Lining up one long, straight edge of DSP along top of envelope flap, press down firmly.
From underneath the flap and using scissors, trim excess of DSP from edges.