I created these for my customers who place orders from my online store.
• 8½" x 5½" Very Vanilla cardstock scored at 4¼" and folded to create card base.
• 1 Ombre Gift Bag.
• 4 ½” x 2¼” Evening Evergreen cardstock.
• 2 ¾” x 4 ½” Pansy Petals DSP.
• 1⅞ “ x 3⅜ “ Pansy Petals DSP (bag).
• Two large pansies cut out of DSP (One is for the bag).
• Two large leaves cut out of DSP (One is for the bag).
• 2½” x 1½” Very Vanilla cardstock for sentiment.
• 5 ½” x 2” Very Vanilla cardstock for tag (bag).
• Scraps of Pale Papaya, Calypso Coral, and Soft Succulent.
Adhere the 2 ¾” x 4 ½” Pansy Petals DSP to the left side of the card base.
CARD & BAG
Using the Pansy dies, cut out two of the large Pansies and coordinating leaves from the Pansy Petals DSP.
Using the Pansy Dies cut out two of each: the stem, beard, and flower from the scraps of soft succulent, Calypso Coral and the Pale Papaya cardstock.
Assemble the small bud with the flower stem. Add Dimensionals to the back of the large Pansy, and stick the leaves to the Dimensionals to hold them in place. Then adhere the pansy to the card, and place a small Deimensional behind the bud.
Do the same thing, but add it to the DSP for the tag that will be on the bag.
Stamp Happy Birthday onto the 2½” x 1½” Very Vanilla cardstock in Evening Evergreen ink. Punch it out using the Label Me Fancy Punch, then attach it to the front of the card with Dimensionals.
Punch the 5 ½” x 2” Very Vanilla cardstock with the Delightful Tag Topper Punch.
Stamp the top of the tag with a sentiment using Evening Evergreen Stampin' Pad, then tie a Soft Succulent ribbon through the hole of the tag and attach it to the bag with two mini glue dots for easy removal.
Apply gems and the bumblebee trinket to the card.
Apply 2021-2023 In-Color Jewels to the tag for the bag.