A vintage card using the Masterfully Made Suite with Very Vanilla and Pecan Pie.
1. On the piece of very vanilla cardstock measuring 10 x 14.3cms stamp and distress using Pecan Pie ink. Using the stamp off technique to get a lighter colour of ink in the background. Distress edges with scissors and die cut the edge BEFORE you ink around the edges. NB Keep the cut out piece of the edge die!!! DON’T THROW AWAY!!
2. Die cut a scalloped rectangle from the Color and Contour set, ink the edges.
3. Using the long background stamp from Goregously Made, stamp off in Pecan Pie and random stamp two images
4. Using the leaf image stamp off in either Boho Blue (for a male card) or Moody Mauve (for a female card) and stamp once.
5. Using the other leaf image stamp off in soft sea foam to add a subtle touch of green.
6. Emboss a doily from the Delightful Doily embossing folder and then die cut.
7. Using blending brushes lightly blend in some Pecan Pie ink.
8. Using Pecan Pie, stamp your sentiment on the bottom of the scalloped rectangle.
9. Wrap a piece of the Burlap Ribbon around the rectangle scallop piece and attach the piece of edge die that you kept!
10. Die cut the leaf die from Very Vanilla and blend over some Pecan Pie ink and attach under the ribbon.
11. Attach half the doily to the front of the card and then using Stampin Dimensionals attach the scalloped rectangle over the doily
12. Spray with Gold Shimmer paint.
13. For the inside lightly stamp the leaf images similar to the front card and ink around the edges in Pecan Pie and attach.