T he March, Paper Pumpkin Kit is awesome. I have created both of the projects that come in the kit as well as an alternative idea for you.
Please read through all instructions before beginning projecct.
1. Score Daffodil Delight along 7" side @ 3 1/2" Turn paper in Simply Scored and make a mark at the 1 1/2" mark on each end.
2. I have a white line drawn down the center of my Simply Scored which I use to make diagonal scored lines. Place the small mark you made on this white line and then turn the CS so that the center score line on the right hand side is also inline. Score. Swing your CS to the left hand side and score. Flip CS around and repeat. You will have a diamond shape with a center score line running through it.
3. Stamp the Bunny face on the Very Vanilla CS. And stamp the ears also. Using the Basic Gray Stampin' Dot from the Paper Pumpkin Kit.
4. Using the next to smallest Scalloped Circle form the Layering Circles Framelits Dies, cut out the Bunny face by running through your Big Shot.
5. You can color the inside of the ears using Sweet Sugarplum Ink and your Aqua Painter if you want. I also used Wink of Stella to add some shimmer to mine.
6. Assemble the box using Fast Fuse.
7. Wrap your Baker's Twine around the bottom portion of your box and tie in a bow to the left hand side.
8. Using Dimensionals adhere the Bunny face on top of the Baker's Twine and also to adhere the Bunny ears.
9. Stamp your small Banner with Sweet Sugarplum Ink Adhere to the box with a Glue Dot.