Black cardstock - 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", score @ 4 1/4"
Whisper White cardstock - 5 1/4 x 4 -inside card
Die-cut layer - 2" x 1 1/4"
Petal Pink card stock - 5 1/2' x 3/4"
Die-cut layer - 3" x 1 3/4"
Old Olive cardstock - scrap large enough for 3 die-cut leaves
DSP - 5 1/2" x 2 1/4"
Materials for Shipping Box:
DSP - 12" x 2"
Basic Black for die-cut - 3 1/4" x 1 1/2"
Petal Pink for die-cut - 2 3/4" x 1 1/4"
Old Olive - scrap large enough for 3 die-cut leaves
Green twine - 7"
Petal Pink Ribbon - 20"
- On Petal Pink strip, stamp border using Memento Black ink. Adhere the strip to the Basic Black card front, leaving about 1/8" gap from the right side fold.
- Take the strip of DSP and adhere it next to the strip of Petal Pink you just added.
- Take the small panel of Petal Pink and die cut using the Stitched Nested Dies. Stamp the smaller Magnolia stamp using the Black Memento Ink.
- Take the small Whisper White panel and stamp the Thank You from the Petals and Parcels stamp set, then die cut with the Stitched Nested die.
- Using the scrap of OId Olive cardstock, cut 2 large and one small leaf (the cut-out leaves, not the solid die.
- Attach the small white stamped piece to the Petal Pink die cut piece. Apply dimensional to the back of the Petal Pink layer. Attach a large and small die-cut leaf to the top right back of the pink die cut layer and the other large leaf to the lower left-back. Then attach that piece to the card front.
- Color 3 Rhinestones with the Dark Petal Pink Blend marker. The color will be very subtle. Attach the rhinestones to the front of the card.
- On the 5 1/4" x 4" piece of Whisper White cardstock, stamp the small magnolia flower in the lower right-hand corner. Adhere the card stock to the inside of the card.
You are done!
- Using the 2 3/8" x 1" Stitched Rectangle Die, cut the Petal Pink card stock. Stamp the sentiment from Petals and Parcels and one small leaf. Add a rhinestone (colored with Dark Petal Pink Blend) just to the left of the sentiment.
- Using the 2 3/4" x 1 7/16" Stitched Rectangle Die cut the Basic Black card stock.
- Using the Old Olive scrap, stamp 2 leafs using Black Memento Ink. Die-cut those leaves, along with another small leaf with the cutouts.
- Attach the leaves to the back of the Petal Pink rectangle. Add dimensional to the back of that panel and attach it to the Basic Black die-cut piece.
- Punch a small hole on the left-hand side (center) of the assembled tag.
- Take the shipping box and randomly stamp magnolia flowers and leaves around the front, back, and sides of the box.
- Take the 12" x 2" piece of DSP and wrap it around the center of the box, covering the SU! Logo. Adhere the ends of the DSP on the bottom of the box, making sure to leave it loose enough to slide off of the box.
- Wrap the Petal Pink ribbon around the box and tie a bow.
- Take the Old Olive twine and thread it through the hole in the tag, and attach that to the Petal Pink bow, tying the twine in a small bow.
You are done!