C ard created with no stamped images, great for virtual card classes.
DSP - 4 1/2" x 3 1/4" - card inside panel
- 4 1/8" x 3" - card front panel
- 4 1/8" x 1" - strip for card front
Ribbon - 4"
Whisper White - 3 1/2" X 2 1/4" - inside card panel
- 5 1/2" x 4 1/4" for flowers
- 2 large petals
- 1 medium petal
- 1 small petal
Old Olive - scraps enough for 2 small leaves and 2 large cutout leaves
Basic Black - scrap for sm flower center
So Saffron - scrap for lg flower center
1 - Attach the 4 1/8" x 3" piece of DSP to the card front. Attach the 4 1/8" x 1" strip to the center of the DSP panel.
2 - Cut both edges of the ribbon on a diagonal and attach that to the center of the 1" strip of DSP on the card front.
3 - Using the appropriate sized dies from the Sweetly Stitched Die set, cut out scalloped stitched panels from the 3 1/2" x 2 1/4" Whisper White card stock and the 4 1/2" x 3 1/4" DSP.
4 - Attach the white panel to the DSP panel and adhere to the inside of the card. Stamp a sentiment of your choice.
5 - On the 5 1/2" x 4 1/4" piece of Whisper White cardstock, cut 2 large flower petals, 1 medium petal and 1 small petal.
6 - Using a scrap of So Saffron, cut 1 large flower center.
7 - Using a scrap of Basic Black, cut 1 small flower center.
8 - Using Old Olive scraps, cut 2 small leaves and 2 large cutout leaves.
9 - Assembling the flower:
- Starting with the 2 largest sets of petals, attach them making sure to turn the top piece a quarter of a turn so that the petals overlay the bottom petals. Take the next size petal and attach to the top of the 2 bottom layers, turning it so that it overlays the indented spaces. Then attach the smallest white petal on top, turning it to overlay the indented spaces on the layer below it.
- Attach the yellow center to the center of the assembled white flower, then attach the black center over that, turning it slightly to fill in the spaces showing on the yellow center. Add a large rhinestone to the center of the black.
- Take one large and one small leaf and attach them to the back of the white flower at about 10 o'clock, and attach a large and small leave to the back at the flower at about 4 o'clock.
10 - Attach the assembled flower to the center of the card front. TIP - do not use a dimensional to attach the flower as it may make it a little too bulky to mail.
11 - Using the Stitched So Sweetly dies, cut a rectangle out of the designer series paper.
12 - Using a smaller die, cut a rectangle out of Whisper White cardstock. Stamp the sentiment of your choice. Attach the white triangle to the DSP and attach that to the inside of the card.
13 - Take the envelope insert and place it inside the envelope, print side facing you. Fold down the flap of the printed paper and apply adhesive to the back of the folded piece. Press the glued insert piece up to the envelope flap and press to adhere.
You are now finished your card and envelope!