T his card features our lovely Designer Series Paper, the Lovely Floral Dynamic Impressions Embossing Folder and our Pearlized Doilies. Its a simple design that packs a WOW.
1. Glue/Snail your embossed flower to the Grapefruit Grove layer, then glue/snail to the card base.
2. Glue/Snail your Designer Paper to the Layer.
3. Stamp the flower on your piece of cardstock first in Grapefruit Grove.
4. Stamp sentiment on the same piece of white cardstock in Blackberry Bliss. Make sure that the words overlap the flower pretty tightly so both images are punched without cutting anything off.
5. Punch your stamped image out. Flip the punch over so that you can see where you are punching so you will get both images punched.
6. Layer the white circle on the Starburst piece with glue or snail.
7. Put a thin amount of glue or snail on the back of the starburst and apply the doily.
8. Apply Stampin’ Dimensionals to the stamped layer and place on card.