- Pool Party Card Stock: Scraps, plus:
- Cut one 4.25 x 11;" score at 2.75 and 5.5."
- Cut one 1.25 x 11," score at 2.75 and 5.5."
- Whisper White Card Stock: Scraps, plus:
- Cut one 2.5 x 4"
On Whisper White Card Stock and Memento Black, stamp three outlined Balloons
- Add color to each outlined balloon using the 'solid Balloon" stamp
- One, in Daffodil Delight
- One, in Granny Apple Green
- One, in Bermuda Bay
- Stamp the 'small trio of balloons' twice
On Pool Party Card Stock, overlapping the clouds
- Stamp clouds randonly using White Ink
- Stamp 'small balloon trio' stamp in a few places.
On 2.5 x 4" White Card Stock and Pool Party Ink, stamp clouds.
On Pool Party Scraps and Pool Party Ink, stamp one Solid Balloon. Add sentiment to balloon using Memento Black.
PUNCH AND CUT OUT:
- Punch out all stamped large balloons.
- Punch out three balloon baskets from Crumb Cake Card Stock; stamp 'basket weave' on each basket; trim with scissor, as needed
- Cut out small balloons and color
- Color small Balloons
- Attach 'baskets' to each large balloon
- Attach Pool Party/sentiment to 2.5 x 4" Whisper White Card Stock using Dimensional.
PUT IT ALL TOGETHER:
- On the two Pool Party rectangles, lightly fold on all score lines
- Line up the two 5.5" scored lines.
- On the 1.25 x 11" rectangle, apply Sticky Strip tape on the two outside edges that will attach to the 4.25 x 5.5" card base. (See photo) Attach the 1.25 x 11" strip to the 4.25 x 5.5 card base near the bottom of card.
- Attach the 4 x 2.5" White Card Stock on the front of the card.
- Attach one balloon, slightly overlapping the white rectangle on the front of the card. Attach the other large balloons randomly.
- Attach the small balloons randomly.
- Randomly, attach small balloons to decorate the card.