his is a card I made but it was a case of the layout of Erica Cerwin's, but I changed a few things.
Stamp Set: Let’s Set Sail
Cardstock: Real Red, Basic White, Night of Navy, Heart & Home Memories & More Cards and Envelopes
Ink: Real Red, Night of Navy
Other: Stampin’ Cut and Emboss Machine, Stamparatus, Sailboat Builder Punch, Paper Trimmer, Tailor Made Tags, Basic Borders Dies, Give it a Whirl Dies, Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Dimensionals, Glue Dots
1. The base of the card is Real Red cardstock cut at 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” and scored at 4-1/4” in the middle.
2. The striped background is from the Heart & Home Memories Cards cut at 4” x 4-1/4”. Adhere to the front of the card with Multipurpose Liquid Glue putting the 4-1/4” side at the top.
3. Die-cut a Night of Navy ocean with the Basic Borders Dies which is cut at 5-1/2” long. Adhere to the card bottom with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
4. Die-cut a tag from Basic White cardstock using the second largest tag from the Tailor Made Tags Dies.
5. Ink up the sentiment “Hope it’s Your Best Day Ever” with Real Red ink and stamp it on the tag.
6. Ink up the shadow of the sailboat with Night of Navy ink second generation on the upper part of the tag.
7. Use the Stamparatus to ink up the sailboat twice on Basic White cardstock, first with Real Red ink. Clean the stamp and then ink it up with Night of Navy ink. Punch it out with the Sailboat Builder Punch. Adhere the Night of Navy sailboat using Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Attach the red sails with Dimensionals.
8. Die-cut two clouds from the Give It a Whirl Dies from Basic White cardstock. Attach the smaller cloud in the background with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Add Dimensionals to the larger cloud and attach overlapping the smaller cloud.
9. Tie a Real Red bow and attach it with a Glue Dot where the hole is in the tag.