tamp Sets: Kindest Gnomes, Scary Cute
Cardstock: Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight, Basic White, 6” x 6” Brights (Pumpkin Pie) DSP
Ink: Pumpkin Pie
Other: Stampin’ Cut and Emboss Machine, Paper Trimmer, Gnome Dies, Stripes and Splatters 3D Embossing Folders, Stylish Shapes, Iridescence Rhinestones Basic Jewels, Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Multipurpose Liquid Glue
1. The base of the card is Pumpkin Pie cardstock cut at 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” and scored at 4-1/4” in the middle.
2. The second layer is Daffodil Delight cardstock cut at 3-3/4” x 5” and emboss with the Splatters 3D Folder. Layer onto Daffodil Delight cardstock cut at 3-7/8” x 5-1/8”. Adhere to the front with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
3. Die-cut two hats from Bright’s (Pumpkin Pie) DSP in different patterns. Die-cut three Basic White Beards. Die-cut three feet dies, two from Daffodil Delight and one from Pumpkin Pie. Die-cut three noses from the nose Die, with one from Pumpkin Pie and two from Daffodil Delight. Adhere the hats to the beards with Glue Dots. Adhere the feet with Glue Dots.
4. For the center gnome, make his hat look like candy corn by cutting a Basic White piece of cardstock at 2” x 2-1/2”. Cut a Daffodil Delight strip of cardstock at ¾” and a Pumpkin Pie strip of cardstock at ¾” and each about 2” long. Adhere the strips to the Basic White cardstock with Multipurpose Glue first with the Daffodil strip and then the Pumpkin Pie strip. Die-cut the gnome hat to create the candy corn hat for the center gnome. Adhere the Gnome in the center with Dimensionals.
5. Adhere the other two gnomes with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
6. Ink up the sentiment “Best Wishes” with Gray Granite ink. Die-cut using the Stylish Shapes banner die but I die-cut more off the ends. Attach a bow with Glue Dots.
7. Add three Fine Sparkle Adhesive Backed Gems to each gnome hat.