T hank you to Marilyn Wagner for sharing this design.
- Cardbase: Night of Navy cut 1 @ 4 1/4" x 5 1/2", score at 2 3/4".
- Storybook Gnomes DSP: cut 2 @ 2 1/2" x 4".
- Cardstock for little base: Night of Navy or Pool Party cut 1 @ 2" x 4 1/2", score at 1/2", 2 1/4", 4".
- DSP for little base: cut 2 @ 1 1/2" x 1 7/8".
- Cardstock for Bendy piece: Night of Navy cut 1 @ 1" x 6 1/2", score 1/2" from each end.
- Sentiment cardstock: Basic White cut 1 @ 1/2" x 3 1/2".
- Back layers for cardbase: Basic White cut 1 @ 2 1/2" x 4". DSP cut 1 @ 2 1/2" x 4".
- Gnome for front of card: with the Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine use the appropriate die and cut out the gnome.
- Scene for front of card: use paper snips to fussy cut the small scene.
- Cardbase - fold on score line and burnish with bone folder. Adhere DSP that is 2 1/2" x 4" to each side of cardbase with adhesive of your choice.
- Little cardbase - fold on score lines and burnish with bone folder. Adhere DSP that is 1 1/2" x 1 7/8" with adhesive of your choice.
- Use Multipurpose Liquid Glue on the 1/2" pieces of the little cardbase, line the piece up with bottom of large cardbase and centre score lines. Adhere one side at a time making sure the cardbases are square with each other.
- Adhere the small DSP scene that you fussy cut to the little cardbase.
- Bendy piece of cardstock: fold on each score line and burnish with bone folder. You may want to curl the piece with your bone folder before you attach it to give more bend. Adhere to card front with Multipurpose Liquid Glue making sure to line this piece up each corner and the bottom of the cardbase.
- Attach your gnome to the bendy piece of cardstock.
- Stamp your greeting on the Basic White 1/2" x 3 1/2" cardstock with the Happiness Abounds stamp and Tuxedo Black Memento Ink. Adhere to the bendy piece of cardstock with Dimensionals.
- Stamp the front of your envelope with Tuxedo Black Memento Ink and one of the gnomes from the Kindest Gnomes stamp set, colour the gnome with Stampin' Blends.