L ots of variety in this months class. Off to a great start in the new year to celebrate with Salabration. SO much wonderful exciting offerings to take advantage of with earning free product.
1. Whisper white cardbase 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 folded in half to 4 1/4.
2. Next layer granny apple 4 x 5 1/4
3. Stamp large circle from Swirly Frames Stamp Set with sea foam ink on sea foam cardstock 3 7/8 x 5 1/8. Then stamp smaller circle with Granny Smith ink.
4. 2 banners are made 1 in x 4 in the triple banner punch to each end are positioned in middle of card.
5. Organza ribbon is folded so that it can lay outside the large circle.
6. Stamp one of the beautiful girls on the large girls in large circle. Color and attach over ribbon and banners.
1. Cardstock is 3 1/2 in x 7 1/4 in and scored 3 1/2 in and 4 in.
2. Fold on 3 1/2 score and trim 2 small cuts across to second score card for pen holder about 1/2 in from top.
3. place post it not pad on inside with tear away tape.
4. stamp small bugs across top and bottom edge of 3 1/4 in and 3 1/4 in whisper white and attach to front.
5. take same color cardstock base 3 in x 2 1/8 in and apply to top.
6. Layer gingam gala 2 7/8 in x 2 in on cardstock.
7. Stamp frog on white stitched circle and color, then place on scallop and adhere to front with dimentionals.
8. Stamp Hey on cardstock and punch out with classic label punch.
1. Make box from lovely lipstick cardstock 5 1/2 in x 6 1/2 in.
2. Score 1 1/2in down long side, 2 1/2 and 4 in down short side.
3. Cut two slits in middle on each side to fold in to make box. Use tear tape to secure to make stronger box.
4. Apply ribbon with wet glue. Apply side paper 1 1/4 in x 2 1/4 in over the ribbon.
5. Apply large heart die cuts to each side of box.
6. Stamp sentiment on white heart with lovely lipstick.
7. Diecut decorative heart has been cut with grapefruit grove foil with adhesive paper attached. Remove paper and attach to white stamped paper. Then apply to heart on box with dimentionals.