A new year is upon us, an SalABration is here!!! There is so many awesome sets in this catalog and the Mini Spring catalog. Here just a small sampling of what is available.
1. Card base is Whisper White 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 scored 4 1/4.
2. Old Olive 4 x 5 1/4. Layer this on half the whisper white and then place 2nd largest stitched oval on card front of these two layers and run thru die cutting machine. This will allow an even hole in both layers.
3. Stamp cactus in Old Olive ink thru out the old olive paper layer. I did stamp 1 image of the gecko in early expresso to one side.
4. Before securing down layer, I wrapped piece of 1/4 in Whisper White Crinkle Seam Binding around lower end of card and tied a bow.
5. Stamp Sentiment of label die and secure with dimensional to area on seam binding.
6. Stamp meerkat inside window with Early Expresso. You could choose to color him or not. I also stamped birthday hat and placed pompom on his hat.
1. Petal Pink cardbase 8 1/2 in x 5 1/2 in folded horizontal 4 1/4 in.
2. Crumbcake 4 in x 5 1/4 in ran thru Coastal Weave 3D Embossing Folder attached to cardbase.
3. Tropical Oasis 2 in x 4 in layered on Gold Glimmer 2 1/4 in x 4 1/4 in. Wrap piece of Petal Pink gold edge ribbon tied with bow, mid way thru. Attach to left side of card, can leave edge of crumbcake if you like.
4. Using the Thoughtful Blooms Stampset, Stamp leaf spray on on scallop rectangle in middle, Stamp it a second time so that it is off set in the same spray so you have a full image that is two tone. You can attach this card front.
5. I used Blushing Bride ink solid flower on white paper once, second white flower stamped off then stamped, then stamped the skinny flower in the middle of that flower for accent. Punch out with Small Bloom punch. Using ball of scoring tool, give life to flower and place on card.
6. Second flower is stamped Blushing Bride outline flower, stamped twice on Blushing Bride paper. Punch out with Small Bloom punch. Using ball of scoring tool, give life to flower and place on card.
7. Champagne Gems placed in middle of flowers.
8. Stamp sentiment on label and place over gold glimmer paper and in bottom right corner of card base.
1. Treatbox base is 2 1/2 in x 6 in.
2. Score short side:1 1/2 in
3. Score long side: 1 1/2 in, 2 1/2, 4 in, 5 in
4. Cut bottom square out (5in x 1 1/2 in)
5. Trim up the bottom lines to the 1 1/2 score mark from the short end.
6. Hole is punched in 2 columns that will be sides.
7. Fold together and secure the bottom flap and side flap to close box.
8. Punch out 2 scallop Hearts out of DSP.
9. Punch out 2 straight Hearts out of Blushing Bride cardstock.
10. Stamped sentiment on 1 cardstock heart, and stamped decorative heart on other cardstock heart.
11. Attach this cardstock to the DSP.
12. Secure lower end of heart to box front.
13. Take Real Red Satin Ribbon and place thru hole and tie knot on both ends.