I nking an embossing folder adds much more dimension to your project.
- Cut early espresso cardstock to 14.5cm x 21cm and score it on the long side at 10.5cm to form the card base.
- Cut soft suede cardstock to 10cm x 14cm.
- Cut whisper white cardstock to 9.5cm x 13.5cm.
To get the inked affect on the embossing folder rub soft suede classic ink onto the smooth side of the folder (the side that has the SU logo). Place your whisper white cardstock inside with the planks upright, close it and run through the big shot. Stick that down onto the soft suede piece previously cut.
- With the big shot cut an assortment of leaves from the sunflower dies out of whisper white, early espresso, soft suede and mossy meadow cardstock.
-Cut out a scallop oval of your choice out of early espresso and then next size down plain oval in whisper white and the next size down again out of soft suede.
- Stamp your sentiment onto the soft suede oval using versa mark and then pour your white embossing powder over it to cover the stamped sentiment and then heat with the heat tool to set.
- 3D your sentiment in the middle of the card and arrange the leaves around the top, poking the stems under the sentiment to hide them.