F un masculine thank you card using Stampin' Up! products including some that can be earned for FREE during Sale-A-Bration 2023.
Cut cardstock and designer paper pieces to the following sizes using a Paper Trimmer:
- card from Garden Green Cardstock at 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" and scored at 4-1/4"
- 4" x 5-1/4" from Soft Suede Cardstock
- 3-1/4" x 5-1/4" of light green fields and hills on dark green background design from Day At The Farm 12" x 12" Designer Series Paper, cut so the design is horizontal on the horizontal rectangle
- 2-5/8" x 3-1/4" from Soft Suede Cardstock
- 2-1/2" x 3-1/8" from Crumb Cake Cardstock
- 1-1/4" x 2-1/2" from Pear Pizzazz Cardstock
Insert the large Soft Suede rectangle into the Timber 3D Embossing Folder. Use the line printed on the front flap of the folder to make sure it is lined up straight. Place the folder with the cardstock inside on the platform on your Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine and run through the machine.
Adhere the strip of Day At The Farm Designer Paper to the center of the dry embossed Soft Suede rectangle. The right and left edges will be even.
Adhere the dry embossed Soft Suede rectangle with designer paper attached to the front of the Garden Green card. Make sure the pattern on the designer paper is oriented properly.
Mount the country road image from the In The Country Cling Stamp Set on Block D. Ink it up with the Soft Suede Ink Pad. Stamp it on the Crumb Cake rectangle so the edges go off the bottom, left, and right sides of the cardstock.
Use Stampin' Write Markers to color in parts of the stamped image:
- use Crumb Cake Stampin' Write Marker to color in the ruts of the road
- use Pear Pizzazz Stampin' Write Marker to color in the tufts of grass
- use Garden Green Stampin' Write Marker to color in the bushes along the horizon
- use Shaded Spruce Stampin' Write Marker to color in the trees along the horizon
Adhere the colored country road image to the center of the smaller Soft Suede rectangle.
Cut a 5" piece of the burlap ribbon from the Real Red & Burlap Ribbon Combo Pack.
Fold the ribbon in half. Use a strip of Tear & Tape Adhesive to adhere the folded ribbon to the back of the matted country road image so the ribbon will stick out near the top on the left side. Trim the ends of the ribbon into angles.
Remove the protective backing from the Tear & Tape strip and add Stampin' Seal to the back of the matted image. Adhere it to the front of the card in the center.
As you are ready to stamp using the Charming Sentiments Set, place the cardstock on the Stampin' Pierce Mat. Using the mat will help you get a cleaner image each time you stamp.
Mount the sentiment of choice from the Charming Sentiments Set on an appropriate size block. Ink it up with the Garden Green Ink Pad. Stamp it in the center of the Pear Pizzazz rectangle.
Pick out the matching die from the Sentiment Silhouettes Dies. Put it on top of the stamped sentiment on a platform on your Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine so the sentiment is centered in the die. Run through the machine.
Use Stampin' Dimensionals to adhere the sentiment cut out to the front of the card so it overlaps the bottom right corner of the matted country road image.