This is the second turquoise card in the Hugs From Shelli May 2019 Paper Pumpkin Kit. it has a few gotcha's I ran into with this first card.
1) stamp the third bird in the top right corner.
2) stamp the bird with the full wing span twice spaced on the sides of the first bird.. I placed down my label to get an idea on placement. the second bird is stamped off the page.
3) cut a 5" piece of velvet ribbon and glue down approx. 3.4 of the way down the page. the tail feathers of the second bird can be covered.
4) stamp Grateful and then For You on the label. the grateful is more to the right and to the top of the label to make room for the feather and twine.
5) glue the feather to the left of the label almost centered with some of the feather off the bottom of the label and some off the top.
6) using dimensionals, attach the label so that the twine will go over the bottom part of the label and not cover up the sentiment.
7) wrap the 29" piece of twine around the card so it is over the label and centered on the velvet ribbon.