A ll Star Tutorial Design Team Blog Hop
1. Die-cut window in 4" x 5-1/4" Basic White cardstock with smallest hexagon die from Beautiful Shapes Dies.
2. Fold 8-1/2" x 5-1/2" Thick Basic White cardstock in half for card base.
3. Place die-cut layer over card front for placement (do not adhere in place) and die-cut window in card front with smallest hexagon die from Beautiful Shapes Dies.
4. Die-cut 8 hexagons from scraps of DSP with smallest hexagon die from Beautiful Shapes Dies. Adhere to layer with liquid glue and Dimensionals. Trim away any excess DSP. Adhere layer to card front with Dimensionals.
5. Stamp bee images on scrap of Basic White cardstock with Night of Navy ink. Die-cut with Honeybee Blooms Dies. Color Wings with Wink of Stella. Adhere to card front with Dimensionals.
6. Adhere 4" x 5-1/4" Basic White cardstock to card inside with Stampin' Seal. Stamp sentiment. through the cut out window, onto the card inside with Night of Navy ink.
7. Tie approx. 12: of ribbon into a bow. Adhere to card front with glue dot.
8. Using the Take Your Pick tool, apply dots to card front.
Hope you enjoy!