1. Card Base - Garden Green Card Stock (4 1/4" x 5 1/2")
2. Be Merry DSP (2 1/2" x 4 1/4")
3. Stocking - Cherry Cobbler Card Stock (2 1/4" x 3")
4. Stocking top, heel and toe - Whisper White Card Stock (2" x 2")
5. Mistletoe - Whisper White Card Stock (2" x 2")
6. Greeting - Whisper White Card Stock (1" x 3 3/4")
Take base card and fold in half using the bone folder for a sharp crease. Set aside
Add the Doily to the back of the DSP with Liquid Multipurpose Glue. Then adhere the Be Merry DSP to front of card with Liquid Multipurpose Glue
Stamp greeting on the strip of Whisper White Card Stock with Cherry Cobbler Ink. Punch out ends using the Triple Banner Punch. Adhere to the front of the card - see photo for placement.
Run Cherry Cobbler CS through Big Shot using the large Christmas Stocking Thinlits. Then run the stocking through the Big Shot embossing with the Cable Knit Embossing Folder. Set aside
Stamp the top, heel and toe of the stocking with Cherry Cobbler Ink onto Whisper White CS. Stamp the Mistletoe cherries in Cherry Cobbler Ink and the leaves in Garden Green Ink onto the Whisper White CS. Die cut the images using the matching thinlit dies using the Big Shot
Adhere the above pieces to the stocking using Liquid Multipurpose Glue. See photo for placement.
Make a small bow using the Linen Thread and adhere to the top of stocking with Liquid Multipurpose Glue.
Adhere stocking to front of card using Stampin' Dimensionals. See photo for placement.