A s the 2021-2023 In Colors head into retirement, I wanted to create a card that showcased all the colors.
- 4 1/4 x 11, scored at 5 1/2
- 4 x 5 1/4 - inside panel
- (2) 4 x 3 1/2 to stamp flower image
- scrap to stamp & die cut sentiment
- 4 x 5 1/4 - front layer
Evening Evergreen - 1/4 x 5
Pale Papaya - 1/4 x 5
Polished Pink - 1/4 x 5
Fresh Freesia - 1/4 x 5
Gold Foil - 1 1/2 x 3
- Take the Soft Succulent layer and run it through your Cut & Embossing machine.
- Take the 1/4 x 5 In Color strips and adhere them diagonally across the Soft Succulent layer. The strips will have a little overhang on both sides of the layer, trim them off once you have all 4 colors attached.
- Attach the Soft Succulent layer to the card front.
- Stamp the large flower image on both pieces of your 4 x 3 1/2 pieces of Basic White cardstock.
- Color one full image using the 2021-2023 In Color Blends, and just the 3 largest flowers on the 2nd image. Fussy cut those 3 flowers.
- Adhere the full stamped image over the center of the In Color stips. Using dimensionals, adhere the 3 fussy-cut flowers.
- Stamp the sentiment on a scrap of Basic White card stock and die cut using the 2nd smallest circle from the Stylish Shapes dies.
- Using the Gold Foil cardstock, die cut the banner from the Stylish Shapes dies.
- Adhere the circle sentiment to the center of the gold banner. Adhere the banner to the bottom right of the card front using dimensionals.
- Stamp and color one of the flowers from the Hand Penned stamp set on the lower right-hand corner on the Basic White inside layer. Adhere the layer to the inside of the card.
- Apply the gold adhesive sequins to the card front.
You are finished!