- Pale Papaya Cardstock: cut 1 @ 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", scored at 4 1/4".
- Basic White Cardstock: cut 1 @ 2 3/4" x 5".
- Hand-Penned Designer Series Paper: cut 1 @ 1 1/2'' x 5".
- Pale Papaya Ribbon - cut 1 @ 6" and 1 @ 10".
- Pale Papaya Cardbase: fold on score line and burnish with bone folder.
- Basic White Cardstock: stamp image with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink.
- With the Pale Papaya Ink stamp the flowers and the greeting.
- With the Mint Macaron Ink stamp the leaves.
- With the Dark Mint Macaron blend color the base of the flowers and the stems.
- Adhere the focal panel to the DSP overlapping the focal image over the DSP. The goal is to make the piece measure 3 3/4" x 5".
- Put a Mini Glue dot on the back on the piece at the top and the bottom. Attach on end of the 6" piece of ribbon to the back side of the piece and bring it down the front and press the bottom of the ribbon onto the glue dot on the back.
- Adhere the focal piece to the cardbase with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Thread the 10" piece of ribbon under the ribbon on the card. Tie a bow and trim the ends.