1. Assemble Pizza box.
2. Cut Designer paper 3-1/4" X 3-1/4" and adhere to the top of the box with snail.
3. Punch all circles and Use Big Shot to cut layering scalloped piece. Adhere to each other with snail.
4. Cut out cat and hat. Attach the hat with glue dots.
5. Attach the cat to the circles with dimensionals.
6. Tie vintage ribbon around the box as seen in the picture.
7. Stamp saying using Black Memento ink on a piece of Whisper White and cut down to size. Banner the end with paper snips. Attach under the cat with a glue dot and the banner part with a dimensional.
|Mini Pizza Box #144645|
|Spookey Night Designer Paper #144610|
|Spooky Cat Bundle #146014|
|Vintage Crochet Trim #144611|
|Painted Harvest Designer Paper #144613|
|Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper||have it||want it||Buy It|
|Daffodil Delight 8-1/2" X 11" Card Stock||have it||want it||Buy It|
|Basic Black 8-1/2" X 11" Card Stock||have it||want it||Buy It|
|Layering Circle Framelits Dies||have it||want it||Buy It|
|Big Shot||have it||want it||Buy It|
|2" Circle Punch||have it||want it||Buy It|
|2-1/4" (5.7 Cm) Circle Punch||have it||want it||Buy It|
|Paper Snips Scissors||have it||want it||Buy It|
|Stampin' Dimensionals||have it||want it||Buy It|
|Glue Dots||have it||want it||Buy It|
|SNAIL Permanent Adhesive||have it||want it||Buy It|
|Whisper White 8-1/2" X 11" Card Stock||have it||want it||Buy It|
|Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad||have it||want it||Buy It|