- Real Red Cardstock: cut 1 @ 4 1/4" x 11"; score at 5 1/2"
- Very Vanilla Cardstock: cut 1 @ 4" x 5 1/4"; cut 1 @ 3/4" x 3 1/2" for greeting; cut 1 @ 4" x 5 1/4" for inside sentiment
- Real Red Cardstock card base: fold on score line, burnish with bone folder.
- Very Vanilla Cardstock: cut out a large Scallop Circle using the die; emboss with the Winter Snow Embossing Folder; use Multipurpose Liquid Glue to attach to card base.
- Stamp greeting with Real Red Classic Ink, cut out with Stitched Rectangle Dies
- Gold Glimmer Paper: punch out 1 tree.
- Gold Foil Paper: punch out 2 trees - punch 1 tree about 1 branch smaller; cut 1 with Stitched Rectangle Die for greeting background layer.
- Attach stamped greeting to the Gold Foil Stitched Rectangle background layer.
- Attach Gold Glimmer tree to card front with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
- Attach Gold Trees with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Tie a bow with Real Red Double Stitched Satin Ribbon - attach with a Mini Glue Dot.