I 've had this stamp set for a while and was very happy to see it still in the new annual catalogue
1. Make up the mini treat bag using the DSP and the mini treat bag thinlits.
2. Cut A4 sheer of wiserial wonder cardstock in half down the length and fold in half.
3. Measure down 3cm from the top of front and back (remember that the fold should be at the bottom) and decorate as you want. I have used one of the long thinlits to create the holes.
4. Measure in .5cm along the bottom (fold) on both sides and mark. Cut up from these marks to the scoreline to create a slight taper.
5. Fold over flaps at the top and glue down. Glue the sides of pouch but only down about half way - if you glue all the way down the sides you will not be able to fit the mini treat bag inside.
6. Glue the saved piece of DSP to front of pouch.
7. Ink up the stamp using markers and stamp onto whisper white cardstock. Glue this to wisteria wonder cardstock and glue to pouch front with dimensionals.
8. Wrap bakers twine twice around pouch and finish with a bow.
9. Stamp sentiment with so saffron ink and punch out with washi label punch.