. The base of the card is Thick Whisper White (or Thick Basic White) cardstock cut at 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” and scored at 4-1/4” in the middle.
2. The second layer is Whisper White or (Basic White) cardstock cut at 4” x 5-1/4” but before inserting it into the Pinewood Planks 3D Embossing Folder, use the “sand” stamp with Crumb Cake or Soft Suede.
3. Die-cut the Seaside Seashell Die using the Soft Sea Foam cardstock. Trim off the leaves with the Paper Snips and position on the second layer for placement. Use Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
4. Stamp the shells on white cardstock using Basic Gray ink. Die-cut them out with the Seaside Seashell Dies. Color them in with the Stampin’ Blends. Attach to the second layer with Dimensionals. Add the Blue-Adhesive Gems.
5. Wrap the second layer with the Braided Linen Thread. Attach the second layer to the base card with Dimensionals.
6. Ink up the sentiment “Wishing You the Very Best” on white cardstock cut at 3/8” x 2-3/4” with Basic Gray. Layer onto Soft Sea Foam cardstock cut at ½” x 2-7/8” and attach with Dimensionals over the Braided Linen Thread.