F riendly Hello is a great bundle of stamp set and DSP. It comes with beauty in the paper and and the art work in both these items.
1. Card base is Coastal Cabana and is 8 1/2 in x 5 1/2 in folded in half horizontally.
2. On Basic White 4 in x 5 1/4 in stamp flower image in highland heather multiple times throughout white sheet.
3. Three Different pieces of Friendly Hello DSP measuring 1 1/2 in x 3 3/4 in. These DSP pieces are layered on center of white stamped piece.
4. Wrap white crinkled seam binding around these layers and form bow to right side. Adhere white base down to card base.
5. Stamp Hello friend sentiment to white frame cut out and adhere to granny apple frame. Adhere this to card front with dimensionals.
6. Place small iridescent rhinestones to edges of granny apple frame.
1. Pale Papaya 8 1/2 in x 5 1/2 in folded 4 1/4 horizontally.
2. Layer a piece of Hello DSP 2 in x 5 1/4 in to bottom portion of 3 7/8 in x 5 1/8 in Basic White that has been ran thru the Gingham embossing folder. This entire piece is layered on piece of Soft Suede 4 in x 5 1/4 in.
3. Wrap a piece of Pale Papaya and White ribbon around these layers and adhere to card base.
4. Stamp Bird on a branch image in tuxedo black to left upper corner of stitched scallop frame. I colored with soft sea foam, soft suede, and pool party blends. Stamp sentiment in Soft Suede Ink on Pale Papaya Strip 5/8 in x 2 1/4 in with banner edge punched out to the left.
5. Adhere Bird colored frame on card front to the right, with dimensional. Adhere Pale Papaya sentiment with dimensionals.
6. Tie a knot bow with pale papaya and white ribbon with pale papaya open weave ribbon that has been cut in half. These are tied loosely to the left of the frame.