tamp Sets: Friendly Gnomes
Cardstock: Real Red, Basic White, Balmy Blue, Country Floral Lane
Ink: Tuxedo Black Memento, Real Red
Stampin’ Blends: Real Red for the heart, Tahitian Tide for his sleeves, Petal Pink for his nose and hands, Balmy Blue for his hat and beard, Crumb Cake for his pants and shoes
Other: Stampin’ Cut and Emboss Machine, Layering Circles Dies, Stylish Shapes, Corner Rounder, Pastel Adhesive Backed Sequins, Highland Self-Stick Notes from Amazon, Magnetic Vent Covers from Lowe’s, Paper Snips, Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Mini Dimensionals, Tear and Tape or Stampin’ Seal
1. The base of the holder is Real Red cardstock cut at 3-1/4” x 8-1/2” and scored at 3-1/8”. 3-9/16”, 6-5/8”, and 7-1/16”.
2. Use a Corner Rounder to round the bottom and top corners.
3. The Country Floral Lane diagonal blue striped paper is 1” x 3-1/4” and adhered with Multipurpose Glue across the front.
4. Use the Layering Circles Dies to create a Scallop Balmy Blue circle and a Basic White circle with the Stylish Shapes Dies.
5. Ink up the gnome with the heart from the Friendly Gnomes with Tuxedo Black Memento onto the Basic White circle. Color the gnome with the Stampin’ Blends.
6. Layer the Basic White circle to the Scallop blue circle with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
7. Adhere the gnome circle to the front over the blue Country Floral Lane strip with Glue.
8. Add three Pastel Adhesive Backed Sequins to the front circle.
9. On the inside: Stamp the sentiment “Wishing you the most magical of birthdays!” or “There’s Gnome-One Better than you”.
10. Insert the Highland Self-Stick It notes with strong adhesive such as Stampin’ Seal or Tear and Tape.
11. Cut two ½” x 1” magnetic strips for the closure using Stampin’ Seal or Tear and Tape.