T his card is quick to make with a FREE SAB stamp set! March 31st is just around the corner and after then, this set will no longer be available. I CASED this card from fellow UK demonstrator, Samantha Moore!
Directions are for making 1 of the 6 cards in this set. If you are going to make all 6 - you might want to use a stamp positioner tool such as our new Stamparatus. The process goes much faster if you have all your card pieces pre-cut and you do all the stamping first. You will want to stamp all 6 card fronts with each element and then move to the next element.
Since I used several colors for the same pieces, I will give you the basic piece elements and their sizes:
Cardbase - 4 1/4 x 5 1/2" scored at 4 1/4"
Card inside - 4 x 5 1/4" Whisper White
Color base - 4 3/4 x 3 1/2"
Stamping Layer 4 1/2 x 3 1/4" (finished - you may want to make it larger and cut it down after stamping)
1. For card bases that are from colored cardstock, after scoring, put the front side into the Sparkle Embossing folder and run it through the BigShot.
2. Cut your Color Layer from the Pick a Pattern DSP for your card.
3. With Lemon Lime Twist, stamp the Large Splat twice. If you are using a stamp positioner, you will want to stamp all your stamping layers at this time too.
4. Next stamp the large splat again in a different place with Delightful Dijon, and again with Tranquil Tide.
5. With the small splat, stamp with Delightful Dijon and Cajun Craze.
6. With the texture dot circle stamp with Tranquil Tide in two spots.
7. With Cajun Craze stamp the line bar once.
8. Next I put both dot patterns together on one stamp block. Stamp once with Tranquil Tide and once with Cajun Craze.
9. Last on a separate piece of scrap Whisper White, stamp the circle 6 times in a row with Cajun Craze. These will need to be punched or fussy cut out.
10. Set these pieces aside to dry a bit before punching or cutting.
11. Make sure your stamping layer is cut to the proper size - 4 1/2 x 3 1/4".
12. Add a half piece of the black with white dot washi tape to the upper left and lower right corners. It is easy to cut a piece about an inch long and stick it to the card. Then trim one half off and use that piece to stick to the other corner.
13. Using Snail, glue the card inside centered in the inside of the card.
14. Next in a slant, glue the color layer of your choice.
15. Last, pop up the stamp layer on dimensionals and glue to the card centered and straight.
16. Again using dimensionals, glue the circle piece to the card front.
These are some quick and easy birthday cards with just a bit of stamping fun!
You can purchase the products to make these in my online store. Just click the SHOP NOW at the top of my blog! Don't forget to use the March HOST CODE: 4FTAB37Y with an order of $50 or more to be entered into the drawing for the craft box valued at over $100 in Stampin Up products!!!
As always,if you have any questions on making this card, or any of my cards, please contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org