S tampin Up released Framed Florets early before the new January Catalog. For a Short time though Framed and Festive Cling Stamp set is a companion for the Holiday. So getting in on this last chanceI have used this set as this month Sweet Treat Kit.
1. Garden Green 8 1/2 in x 5 1/2 in folded in half horizontally.
2. Layer Basic White 4 in x 5 1/4 in to inside of card.
3. Painted Christmas DSP 4 in x 5 1/4 in to card base.
4. Layer Basic White 3 in x 5 1/4 in that has been on Whimsical Woodland 3D embossing folder onto Evening Evergreen 3 14 in x 5 1/4 in. Layer this onto card front.
5. Layer 2 leaf sprigs that have been adhered to adhesive sheet, then adhered to right side of card front.
6. Take the oval cut out and stamp sentiment in Evening Evergreen .
7. Sponge Garden Green ink onto frame of oval. Then adhere this oval frame to center of card overlapping edges of sprigs.
8. Place stamped oval in center of frame with dimensionals.
1. Crumb Cake Cardbase 8 1/2 in x 5 1/2 in folded vertically.
2. Early Expresso 4 in x 5 1/4 in to card base front.
3. Pinecone 3 3/4 in x 5 in has had oval heart diecut.
4. Crumb Cake Oval die cut Has sentiment stamped with Early Expresso. Layer to center of diecut hearts with dimensionals.
5. Large Bow made with Natural Finish 7/8" ribbon, and placed at lower end of oval with good amount of glue dots.
6. Diecut Leaves from red bulb DSP is tucked from side of bow.