T he Favored Flowers DSP has such rich deep colors. The flowers are larger than I usually work with; therefore, it was a fun challenge for me to come up with a layout that can support large blooms.
5 ½” x 8 ½” Evening Evergreen Cardstock (CS) (scored at 4 ¼”)
5 ¼” x 4” Favored Flowers DSP (Cut 2 of different patterns)
Cut and Score all pieces. Burnish well on score lines.
Front of the Card
* Use the leafy die to shape the front of the card base and the DSP.
* Stamp flower and sentiment to the tag, then mount on the tag's matt. Punch holes on sides of tag and run ribbon through them.
* Using dimensionals, place the tag on the DSP.
* Wrap ribbon around the edge of the DSP and secure with adhesive.
* Fussy cut the leaves off the DSP and attach to the front of the card. Trim straight edges as required to align.
Inside of Card
* Stamp any desired sentiment and decoration prior to adhering to the card base.