Fold 4" x 10-1/2" Crumb Cake cardstock in half for card base. Stamp sentiment with Blackberry Bliss ink.
2. Add texture to ⅔ of front of Crumb Cake card base with Timeworn 3D Embossing Folder, placing folder at an angle.
3. Stamp front of Crumb Cake card base with Crumb Cake ink, stamping off on scrap paper first.
4. Add splatter to card front by tapping the Crumb Cake and Soft Suede Blends against a Bone Folder. Be sure you are using the brush tip end of the blends for best results.
5.Adhere folded card base to 4-1/4" x 5-1/2" Crumb Cake layer with Stampin’ Seal.
6. Die cut (2) 1" x 5-1/2" Cork paper, 1-1/4" x 5-1/4" Be Dazzling paper and 2-1/4" x 4-1/4" Blackberry Bliss cardstock strips with Meadow Dies. Adhere die-cut Cork, Be Dazzling and Blackberry Bliss elements to card front with liquid glue.
7. Fold ribbon in half. Tie thread around ribbon into a bow. Adhere to card front with glue dots.
8. Die-cut 2" x 1-1/4" Pale Papaya with smallest butterfly from Brilliant Wings Dies. Adhere die-cut butterfly to card front with glue dots.
9. Using the Take Your Pick, apply adhesive dots to card front.
10. Stamp sentiment with Blackberry Bliss ink on 3-7/8" x 5-1/8" Basic White cardstock. Adhere layer to card inside with Stampin’ Seal.
Hope you enjoy!