T he Simply Elegant Specialty Designer paper makes this card soooo pretty!! The Elegant Tag Punch can be very versatile, it can be used as shown or you can insert the card stock from each end and make two entirely different tags.
Cutting & Scoring:
· Basic Gray – 5 1/5” x 8”, score and fold at 4 1/4”, 3” x 3 ½”
· Coastal Cabana – 3 ½” x 4 ½”
· Simply Elegant DSP – 4 x 5 ¼”, 2 7/8” x 3 ¼”
· Adhere the larger DSP to the card base, centering the DSP.
· Using dimensionals, adhere the Coastal Cabana piece to the card base. Move the piece all the way to the right and center from top to bottom.
· Adhere the smaller DSP piece to the smaller Basic Gray piece again moving the DSP all the way to the right and centering from top to bottom.
· Using dimensionals adhere the Basic Gray and DSP piece to the card. Again, move the piece all the way to the right and center from top to bottom.
· Punch a tag with the Elegant Punch and the Coastal Cabana scrap of paper.
· Stamp your sentiment using the versa mark ink and Gold Embossing powder. Heat to set the powder.
· Apply ribbons behind the sentiment and attach the sentiment with dimensionals.
· Add the Gilded Gems.