tamp Sets: Easter Bunny, Friendly Gnomes
Cardstock: Balmy Blue, Basic White, Dandy Designs DSP
Ink: Tuxedo Black Memento
Stampin’ Blends: Crumb Cake, Granny Apple Green, Petal Pink
Other: Stampin’ Cut and Emboss Machine, Stylish Shapes, Something Fancy Dies, Dimensionals, Multipurpose Liquid Glue
1. The base of the card is Balmy Blue cardstock cut at 4-1/4” x 11” and scored at 5-1/2” in the middle. Ink up the butterfly with Balmy Blue ink and randomly stamp around the edges of the front of the card.
2. The second layer is Balmy Blue DSP from Dandy Designs, and it is cut at 3-1/2” x 4-3/4” and adhered to the front with Dimensionals.
3. Cut a 1” x 4-1/4” strip of DSP that coordinates with the base of the card. Adhere with Multipurpose Liquid Glue and a Dimensional on either end of the strip.
4. Die-cut a Balmy Blue stitched circle from the Stylish Shapes and adhere over the strip with Dimensionals.
5. Die-cut a Basic White largest Something Fancy Die and ink up the sitting rabbit with Tuxedo Black Memento. Color him in with the Stampin’ Blends and attach with Multipurpose Liquid Glue and Dimensionals.
6. Die-cut the next smallest Something Fancy Die. Ink up “Spring is Everywhere” from the Friendly Gnomes set using Granny Apple Green ink. Ink up a butterfly and stamp to the right of the sentiment. Adhere below the bunny with Dimensionals.
Inspired by Erica Cerwin